Sunday, December 12, 2010
Lists about Chri... Me and You (I love you).
I told him I needed a list.
A Christmas list, more precisely.
Ben always finds the most perfect gifts. You open a box or unwrap paper from him and you feel loved.
He's also amazing and loving and kind and...
so completely complete that I find it impossible to walk through a store and buy things for him.
I want Ben to feel as loved as I do when he opens his presents (because that's the reason I give them, isn't it?) so I don't really think it would be fair to give him three woot.com t-shirts again this year (no matter how awesome they are).
And that, my friends, is why I asked for a list.
That may also be why he delivered...
Well, after thinking long and hard about what I want for Christmas I came to a conclusion. How could I want anything when I have you. I figured of course that wasn't the answer you were looking for, so I came up with a list of ideas for you. Not necessarily a list of what I want, but a list of things I like, to help refresh your memory.
- Model Rockets (i.e. Estes brand)
- Remote Controlled...
- good reels are Daiwa, Abu Garcia, and Penn (I lack a good Spinning Reel, but my Bait Casting Reels are in bad shape too)
- good rods are Ugly Stick, Daiwa, Abu Garcia (There are a lot of good Rod/Reel Combos out there)
- Just go ask a pro. There are Bait and Tackle shops down there. (tell them where I fish versus what I fish for) Plus, you could always ask someone like Logan.
- Video Games
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
- Science Stuff
- Going to the Movies with you
- More time in the day
- Oh yeah...You!!
I hope this list helps. I did list a couple of other ideas under certain categories only to let you know what I don't have in those categories or to help you along the way. Well, Happy Shopping. Most of all, any thoughtful present from you would do just fine. After all, you know what I like.
Oh and by the way...I miss you and love you very much.
I wanted a list because I knew he would find something perfect for me and I wanted to find something perfect for him too. After reading his list I don't think either one of us needs to look very far.